Paragon Diamonds Ltd
For further information please click here to access the Paragon Diamonds website
- Largest shareholder, with 45.35% stake in AIM listed diamond developer-producer, with main focus on diamondiferous kimberlites in Lesotho, Africa.
- Spun out from acquisition made in early 2010
- Market capitalisation of £64 million at March 2012
- Core activities centre on two diamondiferous kimberlites located in Lesotho, Africa, one of the most prolific diamond producing regions in the world.
- Rapid advancement of Lemphane and Motete diamond development projects towards production to capitalise on the increasing demand for high quality diamonds.
- Fully compliant with Kimberley Process which is designed to certify the origin of rough diamonds from sources which are free of conflict funded by diamond production.
- Paragon’s in-house expert exploration and development team are recognised as leaders in the global diamond mining sector. Their continuing work on the pipeline of exploration projects ensures the opportunity to continually enhance the value of our portfolio.